Dear Zacks Member,
I checked, double-checked, and checked again. From 2000 through 2015, while the S&P 500 averaged +3.8% per year, one of our stock picking strategies actually skyrocketed at the rate of +64.0% per year.
That is not a cumulative +64.0%. It is the average gain per year.
We call this strategy "Small-Cap Growth" and it finds companies that are in the lucrative early part of their growth cycles. Typically, it zeroes in on only 4 exceptional tickers at a time, so you won't have to comb through a long stock list to make your buy decisions.
This super stock screen has been loaded into a new Special Report, Zacks' Top 10 Stock Screening Strategies that Make Money, and today you are invited to see what makes it tick . . . for free.
Plus, the report brings you 9 other all-time-best strategies. And as shown in the chart below, they have been almost as spectacular . . .
How have they performed lately?
Overall, their performance continues to rocket past the market. During the first half of 2016, while the S&P 500 gained +4.1%, these 10 strategies averaged +27%.
Some have really been on fire. For example:
- Value Method 1 is up +62.1%
- Technical Analysis & Fundamental Analysis Winners is up +31.0%
- New Highs is up +56.4%
I strongly encourage you to see their formulas and their latest stocks today.
Right now, in fact, you get three important advantages for free:
- Today's free stock lists from these strategies
- The formulas they use so you can find winners anytime
- An even easier way to uncover those potent stocks. You can try our Research Wizard stock selection program for 2 weeks absolutely free. Starting today, you can access our best proven winners (or modify our strategies or create your own) in mere seconds at the touch of a button.
Go ahead. Download Zacks' Top 10 Strategies report, view the stocks and find your own winners, too. No obligation. It's all 100% free.
V.P., Zacks Investment Research